Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Riverside part...4?

So I'm sitting in a room at Riverside Hospital for the 4th time in the last 4 years. It almost feels like a second or third home at this point. This time around my Grandma June is just having some tests done on her heart, so it's nothing too serious. The entire time I've been here, all I can really think about is my love on ABC, Scrubs.

It snowed last night, and even though there wasn't any accumulation, it was just amazing at how hard it was snowing. I love the snow, but I've had my fair share of it this winter. At least there's only 6 more weeks until spring, or so the groundhog told us, and I'm really looking forward to washing my car and fixing up some nagging issues. I really want to go racing at the track again, I've only gotten to race once this winter, and for fun I tried to break the 100mph barrier.

Recently I have re-discovered one of my childhood obsessions. I stumbled across my stash of old Pokemon games for my gameboy, and I've been toying around with them for fun. I'm not as stuck on them as I am to my current gaming addiction, which is Left 4 Dead. It just doesn't seem to get old.

No comments: