Friday, May 8, 2009

It's funny how it rained all day.

It's funny how everybody varies in how they deal with a broken heart. Most listen to happy, upbeat music. This type of music has almost no effect on me when I'm that down, and I really go for softer, sadder music and songs. I like my music to match my mood, rather than have it change my mood.

In times like these, my work ethic increases as a way of coping. I cover the feeling by becoming more outgoing and unintentionally hiding the fact that I'm feeling down. As I've gotten older, and it's been a long long time since I've felt this way, these tendencies I had don't seem as predominant, and I think I'm coping in a more mature and adult manner.

Or maybe this time it's to the point where it has numbed me beyond realization.

No comments: