Saturday, May 30, 2009

Prioritize this,

Just recently I turned 21. I'm not a big drinker, well I'm actually not a drinker at all so it wasn't a HUGE birthday for me. One thing that turning 21 has done for me though, is made me start thinking more about my future and what I want to do as apposed to what I'm doing. I have a job, so I realize I'm in a better position than a lot of people are right now, but I wouldn't consider myself content.

I would have no problem quitting my job and jetting off in a new direction. The only thing is, I don't quite know what direction to go. I could finish school in Fremont at Terra, or I could move back to Columbus and finish school there, find a job and get an apartment. One thing I am sure of, is that where ever I go, it will be for Photography. I could simply pack my bags and hit the road, taking photos every minute of everyday and every mile. I would write and blog about my experiences, combining words with pictures on some occasions.

I also want to step up my writing. Blogging is becoming more and more popular, and everybody does it whether it be for personal use or some even have a large fan base of readers and commentators.

I still want to do my clothing line. It's something that is always in the back of my mind and I really think it's worth putting some time and energy into. My idea is more than just clothes, but a cause for people to follow their passions and do what they love, because there's two kinds of living.

I have a lot of prioritizing to do.

No comments: